Find your guide:
To find your guide, fill out the search column on the left or contact the office of the Association of Tourist Guides. You will find our contact details at the bottom of the page.
First of all, you may be wondering whether you need a tourist guide?
There are some clear advantages in hiring a tourist guide:
- Detailed knowledge of your sights of choice
- Sights and stories you won't find in your guide book
- Up-to-date information and knowledge of current affairs
- Personal service
- You save time – your guide knows exactly where to go and what to do
- Cultural understanding – your guide has lived in, or has detailed knowledge of, the country you come from and compares and contrasts Denmark with your country of origin
- The right information at the right time makes a good experience - just what you need!
- For business visitors: a guide provides a welcome break in a busy schedule. How often do you come home from visiting a city and you have to admit to friends and family that you didn't have time to see anything? A guide can make a difference during the little time that you have between meetings, in the evening or before your flight home.
Search among our 284 tourist guides with their 27 different languages to find the right guide for you. In the box on the left:
- select a language or a tour description
- choose your guide from the list
- call or email the tourist guide directly to arrange the tour that suits your requirements
- If you prefer assistance, you can also book a guide by calling the telephone number below during office hours or by writing to our office - firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours of the Association of Tourist Guides:
|Monday:||1100 - 1600 hours|
|Wednesday:||1100 - 1600 hours|
|Friday:||1100 - 1600 hours|
DK 1165 Copenhagen K
Tel.: +45 33 11 33 10
Fax: +45 33 11 37 05
Copyright: Cherry Nielsen
updated : January 2013